Cat Taxi and Transport
Who it’s for: All family cats that have places to go.
How it works: You make a reservation for your pet to go wherever they are needed. Cats in the City’s Pet Taxi can makes it easy for your faithful friend to get to vet exams, visit relatives, or even travel to and from the airport. We transport pets comfortably and safely in carriers. No carrier? No problem. You can rent one from us. We also deliver food and run other pet-related errands.
Hours: Depend on your needs
Fees are based on a 7 mile radius from Portland City Center
- Minimum Price for Pet Taxi to or from Sellwood or Tabor facility: $40
- Local Pet Taxi One Way: $69
- Local Pet taxi Round Trim: $99 ($1.00 per minute waiting)
- Airport Shuttle, includes check-in and parking: $129
- Each Additional Pet Traveling: $10
- Idle/Waiting Fee: $0.99 cents per minute
- Sunday / After-Hours Fee: $75
- Pet Crating / Leash Service: $15 per pet
- Parking Downtown Portland: $4
The base fee is for curbside service. Please have pet potty prior to meeting the driver at the car. We can crate and leash pets for you for an additional fee.
Humans are allowed to accompany pets but we most commonly travel without the human as we act as the pet chaperone.
Same-day requests are served on a standby basis. We refund all fees if we are unable to meet your service request.