Per Visit Pricing for Anytime Visits
Estimated Rates for Anytime Visits
1 – 4 Miles from Cats in the City: $50
5 – 6 Miles from Cats in the City: $60
7 – 8 Miles from Cats in the City: $70
*Mileage calculated from the location nearest to you.
Overnight in your home: $95+
We arrive before 9:00 pm and leave by 8:00 am
*All prices are estimates.
*We are bonded and insured with $1 million in coverage.
*All cat sitting reservations require a non-refundable deposit equal to two cat sitting visits at the rate reserved, which is only billed if you cancel.
- Per Additional Cat- $5
- Every Other Day Service Requested- $10
- Oral Medication- $5 (unlimited oral medications)
- Eye Drops- $5 (unlimited drops)
- Topical Cream- $5 (unlimited locations)
- Injection Medication- $5 per injection
- Subcutaneous Fluids- $15
- Holiday Fee- $30
- Parking Fee- $4 (where street parking is metered)
Cat Sitting: When you have to leave home without them
Cats in the City’s Cat Sitting provides professional, in-home services—during the day, evening, and overnight.
A standard visit includes a professional cat sitter and the following services:
- Provide food and water for your pet(s)
- Medicate as directed (oral medication, topical cream, injection, subcutaneous fluid)
- Clean the litter box
- Pet and play with your cat
- Clean up any pet-related messes
At no extra charge, we will also:
- Bring in the mail and newspaper
- Water the plants
- Rotate lights
- Check locks and security systems
- Take the trash can to the curb and back again
- Other reasonable duties (please don’t ask us to clean windows!)
Overnight visits allow for arrival between 8 and 9 p.m., and departure the next morning, between 6 and 7 a.m.
How much is the care and safety of your pet worth? And how much for peace of mind?
Cats in the City doesn’t dabble in cat care. We specialize. Our pet sitting staff includes an animal behaviorist, an expert cat groomer, and an animal technician with three years of veterinary school education. We’re committed to a high standard. And we’re fully bonded and insured.
How it works
We start with a free cat sitting service consultation, which is done by telephone or at one of our facilities.